Book a city walk tour
Imagine, walking through the lanes of Delhi with young boys and girls and listening to their stories. It is an insightful experience in itself. These are the street children who are now taken care by Salaam Baalak Trust. In order to enhance their communication skills, confidence, and knowledge, the city walks are organized on a regular basis. Come for a walk with our children.
Please fill the following form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
About the walk
- The walk starts at 10 am and is for approx 2 hours.
- This includes a walk near the Railway station, visit to our contact point, walk through the streets of Paharganj and finally of our head office.
- The meeting point for the walk is the RAIL RESERVATION CENTER on Chelmsford road, opposite the Sri Lankan Buddhist Pilgrims Rest House. An official guide from Salaam Baalak Trust will wait for you and will be recognizable thanks to his Salaam Baalak Trust t-shirt.
- After registration (see form above), you will receive a confirmation email with all the important information.
- Sundays and holidays are not advised for the walk as it would be difficult to see the usual street life on such occasions.
- The minimum suggested donation for the walk is Rs. 300 per person, which should be paid to the accounts staff at the head office at the end of the walk. All funds raised through this program is directly used for the children.
payment through cheques in favor of Salaam Baalak Trust are also accepted.
For more details about City Walk programme, please contact our Guides by phone at +91 9873130383 or at +91 9910099348 or by mail at email@example.com