- Reunite a child with the family @ ₹2800 per child. Sponsor a outstation trip @ ₹6000 per child Basic medical checkup for a child @ ₹1000 per year Feed a child @ ₹71 per day or @ ₹2130 per month Sponsor a childs basic needs for a year @ ₹34,500
- Reunite a child with the family @ USD 42 Sponsor a outstation trip @ USD 90 per child Basic medical checkup for a child @ USD 15 per year Feed a child @ USD 1 per day or @ USD 32 per month Sponsor a childs basic needs for a year @ USD 518
For Indian currency (cash / cheque / transfer)
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Bank Branch||3/6, D.B Gupta Road, Paharganj, New Delhi -110055|
|Account Name||Salaam Baalak Trust|
|Mode of electronic transfer available||RTGS, NIFD 00737|
|Beneficiary Address||Salaam Baalak Trust, 2nd Floor, DDA Community Center, Chandiwali Gali, Main Market, Paharganj, New Delhi - 110055|
For Foreign currency, FCRA Account (exclusively for foreign currency)
Swift Transfer instructions
Axis bank makes it really simple and convenient to send money to India. Just instruct your bank outside India to transfer funds to Axis Bank, India (SWIFT / BIC Code AXISINBB223), along with our correspondent bank details. Please follow the example mentioned below for a better understanding.
If you wish to transfer USD10,000/-( to Salaam Baalak Trust ) from your USD Dollar account maintained with a local bank in the United States of America to a Savings Account maintained with Axis Bank, India (by Salaam Baalak Trust), then you need to provide the following information to the local bank in United States of America.
|Transfer Amount||USD Amount (E.g. Rs.10,000/-)|
|Transfer Currency||US Dollar|
|Name and address of the Beneficiary||Salaam Baalak Trust FCRA|
|Account Number of Beneficiary||918010004465491|
|Account Classification ( CA/CC/SB) as per Cheque Leaf||SB ( Savings)|
|Name and address of the Bank Branch (where payments are to be sent)||3/3, Gr. Floor, D.B Gupta Road, Paharganj, Delhi - 110055|
|Branch Name / Code||Pahargnaj New Delhi, Branch and Code No. 1924|
|The 9 Digit MICR code of the Branch ( as appearing on the MICR cheque)***||110211135|
|IFSC code of the Bank Branch for RTGS / NEFT mode||UTIB0001924|
|E- mail I.D of Beneficiary for advice of payment by Bankfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SWIFT/ BIC Code||AXISINBB223|
|IBAN||GB48CHAS60924211131588 (For GBP Transfer) DE81501108006231605392 (For EURO Transfer)|
Click here for FCRA Certificate
Click here for FCRA Fund Transfer Details
- Please check with your bank outside India for any applicable local laws, regulations, terms and conditions for compliance.
- Conditions apply. Facility available to residents of select countries only.
- Presume the above will suffice. Any further clarification / information required from Salaam Baalak Trust, kindly do let us know through e-mail: email@example.com and address to Mr Gopal Chakraborty - Heads Account of Salaam Baalak Trust or email Tanya Alag at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Both accounts are held in the name of: SALAAM BAALAK TRUST.
- Please mail us the details of transaction number, amount, purpose of donation, and your name and address. This will help speed up the process.