Book a city walk tour
Please fill the following form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
About the walk
- The walk starts at 10 am and will last more or less 2 hours.
- It includes a walk near the Railway station, the visit of contact point, of the streets of Paharganj and finally of our shelter.
- The meeting point for the walk is the RAIL RESERVATION CENTER on Chelmsford road, opposite the Sri Lankan Buddhist Pilgrims Rest House. An official guide from Salaam Baalak Trust will wait for you and will be recognizable thanks to his Salaam Baalak Trust t-shirt.
- After registration (see form above), you will receive a confirmation email with all the important information.
- Sundays and holidays are not advised for the walk as it would be difficult to see the usual street life on such occasions
For more details about City Walk programme, please contact our Guides by phone at +91 9873130383 or at +91 9910099348 or by mail at email@example.com